Romance Writing Contest
Here at Orange Blossom, we LOVE a good love story. And we are looking for that one special one that just seems to complete us. Maybe it's yours! Enter your manuscript into the Orange Blossom Romance Writing Contest for a chance at publication. One winner will be selected and their book will be published with us, ebook and paperback. This contest is free for all and we encourage writers of all types of enter.
Contest Entry Guidelines
- Must be previously unpublished, original work of fiction by the author
- All romance genres welcome, all heat levels
- First book in series also welcome
- Word count 75,000 - 100,000
- Submit manuscript via Submittable by September 30, 2022
- Winner will be announced on November 30, 2022
Entries will be reviewed by the Orange Blossom team and the final winner will be chosen by press owner Arielle Haughee. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OBP reserves the right to extend the submission period to allow for more entries and also the winner announcement date to allow for more time if needed for finalizing results.
- All communication will be done through Submittable, including entry status. All entrants will be notified of their status.
- No entries will be accepted via email.
- One winner will be given the opportunity to sign a traditional publication contract with Orange Blossom.
- In our contracts, authors maintain the copyright to their work and grant OBP exclusive print/publication rights for a period of three years with option for renewal.
- Publisher will be responsible for formatting and cover design, with author input welcomed.
- Book will be made available on multiple retailer sites including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, Walmart, and many others.